I reviewed your history and would like to call your attention to some facts
- you start laughing if people take serious things you don’t think serious and
- you’re don’t mind taking the long way even when there is a short cut and
- you used to change cigarette brands based on packaging colours and
- you don’t diligently follow recipes when cooking and
- you don’t need to freak out if things are a little out of tune and
- you think it’s ok to play the set list in a random sequence
- you changed high schools every year
I recommend a career in freely improvised music.
That will be $400 plus HST.
It’s not funny that’s my service please pay your bill. Please stop smirking. Do you think that’s funny? Are you hearing me?